SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Pictures and video will make more genuine connection with readers, so please make sure you include your picture in the submission form below. Make sure to submit your story in ‘word format’. The maximum characters 3000. If possible, capture your story on video and submit. All stories should be submitted thorough the submission form below. News articles will not be linked in the story section. NAINA reserves the right to publish or reject any submissions.
SHARE YOUR STORY
Sharing your story is a way for you to showcase authentic nursing experiences and inspirational moments. We encourage you to share stories about:
- How you make a difference with patients or your community
- How you mentored new nurses or how a nurse inspired you
- How you are improving patient care
- What being a nurse means to you
- How the pandemic impacted you and the nursing profession
- Why diversity is important to the future of nursing
- How you stay positive at work, with your team and with patients
How to Create Your Video
- Video Specs: Digital stories are usually short with the recommended length of two minutes or less. Make sure you record in high-definition video (1920 x 1080); if you use an HD camera set the video to shoot at 1080p.
- Delivery: Speak clearly, in a strong and confident voice and make good eye contact with the camera.
- Filming: Do a test video to ensure adequate lighting. Use a tripod or make sure the camera operator maintains a still position.
- Saving your video: Save your video file as an .MP4, .MPEG, .AVI or .MOV file.
- If you face any difficulty in uploading video, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No, Video is optional
No, all stories must be submitted using this online submission.
Yes, maximum of 3000 characters.
Use word count in Microsoft word.
No, your photo is needed.