Click on the image below to read the Newsletter
INVITING ARTICLES FOR NAINA NEWSLETTER
We have included some helpful guidelines here that will simplify the process of creating our NAINA Newsletter.
- Articles which will educate, entertain, and enhance nursing practice, research and leadership. You may include photos as appropriate to the article (please see the guidelines for photo submissions below).
- All articles, reports, and write-ups will only be accepted if they are in an appropriate Word Format.
- Chapter Activities Report which will be limited to one page, with the inclusion of photos, if needed.
- Individual or group pictures of newly elected Chapter Leadership
- Chapter event flyers. All event flyers must be submitted in an appropriate PDF, JPEG, PNG, or Word Format.
- Welcome New Members, where we would like to list the members’ names and their respective Chapter. Provided we have each member’s consent to include their picture, we will gladly add this to the section.
- Honorees, where we would like to highlight members who have received any form of professional recognition.
- Please include: Name, Credentials, Picture and Details of the Award and the Awarding Entity.
- NAINA Honor Roll, the criteria for this section is still being developed but if anyone has constructive suggestions, please share them with me.
- Each picture must be sent in the appropriate JPEG, PNG, or PSD format.
- Captions for the pictures, with a clear indication of which picture it correlates to, must be sent in an appropriate Word Format.
- Author takes the responsibility of proper citation for references used in scholarly work.
- Copyrighted images should not be used, if used, author is fully responsible for copyright related matters.
DNP, RN, RN-BC, CCRN, CNRN, CRRN
APRN, AGCNS-BC, OCN